- Please be sure to check the information below if you are an applicant for following selection:
・Selection of International Students (2nd window）
・Integrated Selection of Japanese Students in English (2nd window）
- Should the admission information be revised due to unavoidable circumstances, including COVID-19, updated information will be posted on the university’s website.
- As preventive measures against COVID-19, the university plans to conduct all exams such as Interview online. Please prepare an exam-taking environment on your own.
Issuing Examination ID
Please be sure to check "Examination ID for Applicant" sent to the email address registered on the Online Application System on Monday, February 8, 2021.
Details of the 2nd Stage Selection
* The password for the PDF file is sent to the email address registered at the time of application.
Preparation for 2nd Stage Selection
The date and exam details of 2nd Stage Selection will be sent to those who pass the 1st stage selection by email on Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 12:00.
The individual interview will be conducted by "Zoom（Zoom Video Communications, Inc.）" for the 2nd stage of selection.
Please prepare the followings in advance.
- Prepare a quiet environment (e.g., a room at home).
- Prepare a computer and earphones or headphones for a video meeting.
*Smartphones and tablets can also be used. However, it is recommended that you use a personal computer connected to a wired LAN.
*Please be careful of the data usage limit when you use 4G LTE Smartphones.
- Install the Zoom application on your device to be used before the online examination date.
*Visit Zoom's site “Join Meeting Test” to test your audio (microphone/speakers) and video settings.
- Set your display name to "Examination ID".